It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout.
We thank you and appreciate your service Website www.complyhubindia.com(here in after referred to as Complyhubindia. Please read this policy and the Complyhubindia terms and conditions carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our customer, with respect to any purchase or service we provide to you.
We make every effort to provide the service to you as per the specifications and timelines mentioned against each service or product purchased by you from Complyhubindia, however if, due to any reason, we are unable to provide to you the service or product you purchased from us, then you shall be entitled to a refund which shall be subject on the following situations:
The Refund shall be only considered in the event there is a clear, visible deficiency with the service or product purchased from Complyhubindia. In the event a customer has paid for a service and then requests for a refund only because there was a change in mind, the refund shall not be considered as there is no fault, defect, or onus on Complyhubindia. Refund requests shall not be entertained after the work has been shared with you in the event of change of mind. However, we shall give you the option of using the amount paid for by you, for an alternative service in Complyhubindia amounting to the same value and the said amount could be applied in part or whole towards the said new service; and If the request for a refund has been raised 30 (thirty) days after the purchase of a service or product has been completed and the same has been intimated and indicated via email or through any form of communication stating that the work has been completed, then, such refund request shall be deemed invalid and shall not be considered. If the request for the refund has been approved by Complyhubindia, the same shall be processed and intimated to you via email. This refund process could take a minimum of 15 (fifteen) business days to process and shall be credited to your bank account accordingly. We shall handle the refund process with care and ensure that the money spent by you is returned to you at the earliest.
We don’t collect or share Personal Information.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The domain name www.Complyhubindia.in(“Website and Mobile Application”) listed in Google Play store, is owned and operated by Complyhubindia India Private Limited.(“Company”) a Private Company limited by shares, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, and having its registered office at RZ-D-3/50, old no.2a, t/floor, kh.no.69 Gali no.8, Mahavir Enclave Delhi southwest New Delhi 110045, where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective representatives, administrators, employees, directors, officers, agents, and their successors and assigns.
- The term ‘You’ & ‘User’ shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the services provided on this Website and Mobile Application, who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’& ‘Our’ shall mean the Website and Mobile Application and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- The terms ‘Party’ & ‘Parties’ shall respectively be used to refer to the User and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
- The headings of each section in this Policy are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under this Policy in an orderly manner, and shall not be used by either Party to interpret the provisions contained herein in any manner. Further, it is specifically agreed to by the Parties that the headings shall have no legal or contractual value.
- The User unequivocally agrees that this Policy and the aforementioned Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between the User and the Company, and that the User shall be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any service that is provided by the Website and Mobile Application, and that the same shall be deemed to be incorporated into the Terms, and shall be treated as part and parcel of the same. The User acknowledges and agrees that no signature or express act is required to make these Terms and the Policy binding on the User and that the User’s act of visiting any part of the Website and Mobile Application constitutes the User’s full and final acceptance of the Policy and the aforementioned Terms.
- The Parties expressly agree that the Company retains the sole and exclusive right to amend or modify the Policy and the aforementioned Terms without any prior permission or intimation to the User, and the User expressly agrees that any such amendments or modifications shall come into effect immediately. The User has a duty to periodically check the Policy and Terms, and stay updated on their provisions and requirements. If the User continues to use the Website and Mobile Application following such a change, the User will be deemed to have consented to any and all amendments/modifications made to the Policy and Terms. In so far as the User complies with the Policy and Terms, he/she is granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to enter, access, and use the Website and Mobile Application
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION
- a) The User expressly agrees and acknowledges that the Company collects and stores the User’s personal information, which is provided by the User from time to time on the Website and Mobile Application, including but not limited to the User’s user name, passwords, email address, name, address, age, date of birth, gender, nationality, shopping preferences, browsing history, etc., as well as any images or other information uploaded/published by the User on the Website and Mobile Application. The User is aware that this information will be used by the Company/Website and Mobile Application to provide services and features targeted at the User, that are most likely to meet the User’s needs, and also to customize and improve the Website and Mobile Application to make its users’ experiences safer and easier.
- b) The User is aware that the Company/Website and Mobile Application may automatically track certain information about the User based upon the User’s IP address and the User’s behavior on the Website and Mobile Application, and the User expressly consents to the same. The User is aware that this information is used to do internal research on user demographics, interests, and behavior, to enable the Company/Website and Mobile Application to better understand, and cater to the interests of its users. The User is expressly made aware that such information may include the URL that the User visited prior to accessing the Website and Mobile Application, the URL which the User subsequently visits (whether or not these URLs form a part of the Website and Mobile Application), the User’s computer & web browser information, the User’s IP address, etc.
- c) If the User chooses to purchase products/services from the Website and Mobile Application, the User consents to allow the Company/Website and Mobile Application to collect information about the User’s buying behavior and trends.
- d) If the User chooses to post messages/reviews/feedback anywhere on the Website and Mobile Application, including but not limited to message boards, chat rooms, other message areas, etc., the User is aware that any and all such information provided/uploaded will be collected and stored by the Company indefinitely, and that such retained information may be used to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems, etc., and that such information, if requested, may be provided to judicial or governmental authorities of requisite jurisdiction, or otherwise used by the Company/Website and Mobile Application as permitted by applicable laws.
- e) The User is aware that any and all information pertaining to the User collected by the Company, whether or not directly provided by the User to the Company/Website and Mobile Application, including but not limited to personal correspondence such as emails or letters, feedback from other users or third parties regarding the User’s activities or postings on the Website and Mobile Application, etc., may be collected and compiled by the Company/Website and Mobile Application into a file/folder specifically created for / allotted to the User, and the User hereby expressly consents to the same.
- f) The User is aware that while he/she can browse some sections of the Website and Mobile Application without being a registered user, certain activities (such as placing an order) require the User to provide valid personal information to the Company/Website and Mobile Application for the purpose of registration. The User is aware that the contact information provided to the Company/Website and Mobile Application may be used to send the User offers and promotions, whether or not based on the User’s previous orders and interests, and the User hereby expressly consents to receive the same.
- g) The User is aware that the Company/Website and Mobile Application may occasionally request the User to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may require the User to provide contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, income bracket, sex, etc.). The User is aware that this data to is used to customize the Website and Mobile Application for the benefit of the User and providing all users of the Website and Mobile Application with products/services/content that the Company/Website and Mobile Application believes they might be interested in availing of, and also to display content according to the User’s preferences.
- h) The User is further aware that the Company/Website and Mobile Application may occasionally request the User to write reviews for products/services purchased/availed of by the User from the Website and Mobile Application, and also reviews for the various sellers listing their products/services on the Website and Mobile Application. The User is aware that such reviews will help other users of the Website and Mobile Application make prudent and correct purchases, and also help the Company/Website and Mobile Application remove sellers whose products are unsatisfactory in any way, and the User hereby expressly authorizes the Company/Website and Mobile Application to publish any and all reviews written by the User on the Website and Mobile Application, along with the User’s name and certain contact details, for the benefit and use of other Users of the Website and Mobile Application.
- i) Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to compel the Website and Mobile Application/Company to store, upload, publish, or display in any manner content/reviews/surveys/feedback submitted by the User, and the User hereby expressly authorizes the Website and Mobile Application/Company to remove from the Website and Mobile Application any such content, review, survey, or feedback submitted by the User, without cause or being required to notify the User of the same.
- a) The User is aware that a ‘Cookie’ is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can later be traced back from that particular browser, and that cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user, including but not limited to a User’s login identification, password, etc. The User is aware that the Website and Mobile Application places both permanent and temporary cookies in the User’s computer’s the hard drive and web browser, and does hereby expressly consent to the same.
- b) The User is further aware that the Website and Mobile Application use data collection devices such as cookies on certain pages of the Website and Mobile Application to help analyses web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety, and that certain features of the Website and Mobile Application are only available through the use of such cookies. While the User is free to decline the Website and Mobile Application’s cookies if the User’s browser permits, the User may consequently be unable to use certain features on the Website and Mobile Application
- c) Additionally, the User is aware that he/she might encounter ‘cookies or other similar devices on certain pages of the Website and Mobile Application that are placed by third parties or affiliates of the Company/Website and Mobile Application. The User expressly agrees and acknowledges that the Company/Website and Mobile Application does not control the use of such cookies/other devices by third parties, that the Company/Website and Mobile Application is in no way responsible for the same, and that the User assumes any and all risks in this regard.
- DIVULGING/SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- a) The User is aware that the Website and Mobile Application/Company may share the User’s personal information with other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of the Website and Mobile Application’s services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
- b) The User is aware that the Website and Mobile Application/Company may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if the Website and Mobile Application/Company in good faith believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes. The Website and Mobile Application/Company may also disclose the User’s personal information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or other third parties if it believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the Terms or Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of its users, or the general public.
- c) The User is further aware that the Website and Mobile Application/Company and its affiliates may share/sell some or all of the User’s personal information with other business entities should the Company/Website and Mobile Application (or its assets) plan to merge with or be acquired by such business entity, or in the event of re-organization, amalgamation, or restructuring of the Company’s business. Such business entity or new entity will continue to be bound by the Terms and Policy, as may be amended from time to time.
- SECURITY – Transactions on the Website and Mobile Application are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on the Website and Mobile Application is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by, or retained by the Company / Website and Mobile Application in any manner. This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
- THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS / PROMOTIONS – The User is aware that the Company/Website and Mobile Application uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads to the users of the Website and Mobile Application. The User is aware that these companies may use information relating to the User’s visits to the Website and Mobile Application and other Website and Mobile Applications in order to provide customized advertisements to the User. Furthermore, the Website and Mobile Application may contain links to other Websites and Mobile Applications that may collect personally identifiable information about the User. The Company/Website and Mobile Application is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any of the aforementioned linked Website and Mobile Applications, and the User expressly acknowledges the same and agrees that any and all risks associated will be borne entirely by the User.
- USER’S CONSENT –By using the Website and Mobile Application and/ or by providing information to the Company through the Website and Mobile Application, the User consents to the collection and use of the information disclosed by the User on the Website and Mobile Application in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to the User’s consent the Company/Website and Mobile Application sharing/divulging the User’s information, as per the terms contained hereinabove in Section 4 of the Policy.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER– In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: Nishant Shah (E-mail:it@Complyhubindia.in)
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION – It is expressly agreed to by the Parties hereto that the formation, interpretation, and performance of this Policy and any disputes arising here from will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) mechanism. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Policy and/or Terms.
- a) Mediation: In case of any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of both Parties. In the event that the Parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to the other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed hereinbelow.
- b) Arbitration: In the event that the Parties are unable to amicably resolve a dispute by mediation, said dispute will be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on both Parties. The Parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be in the city of Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra, India. The Parties expressly agree that the Terms, Policy, and any other agreements entered into between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules, and regulations of India, and that the Courts at Delhi, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.
- In Case, if any changes will made by the MCA in the fee structure in case of addition, the additional fees shall be collected extra.
- Payment gateway charges will be collected extra and GST will be charged on it.
- In case of company registration, Authorised capital is more than 15 Lakhs additional government shall be collected additionally.
- In case details have been provide wrong and due to which if the fees will increase shall be paid extra.
- If case of successful order booking, the data is not provided within one month then, order will be cancelled the amount shall not be refunded.
- I authorized to declare that all the documents to be provided for the company registration/LLP shall be true and correct & all the signatures done by concerned persons. Complyhubindia shall not be held responsible if any documents are forged by me.
- I authorized to declare that all NOC & Electricity bill to be provided for the company registration/LLP after getting proper approval of landlord. Complyhubindia shall not be held responsible if any documents are forged by me.
- I understand that in case of name approval of company / LLP, a single application is allowed to file 2 times after that separate government fees payable.
- I understand that form SPICE-B can be filed 3 times after that I have to pay separately stamp duty and pan tan fees.
- I understand that I am not a professional i.e CA, CMA, CS, Legal and Tax consultant, Complyhubindia can seize the received payment without any service.
- Free Company Registration is only for retail customers.